Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Custom Slots!

As the winter approaches in some parts of the world, I've decided to open for some custom work knitting for the most precious among us. I love to knit hats, mittens, sweaters, you name it for the infant and preschool set. Everything is handcrafted in our smoke-free, pet-free home.

Below are some of the things I can knit for you. Prices do not include shipping, and there are no returns on custom orders. Please allow plenty of time for your handmade, unique creations.
Preschool Auction Hat/Mitten set
Ear Cozies and Matching Mittens
Preschool Hat & Mitten Set in Wool $40

Ear Cozies for Iowa
Preschool Hat in Wool $20

Orchid Purewool Sweater
Newborn-Toddler (0-3) Cardigan in Wool or Cotton $85

Cotton-Ease Wonderful Wallaby
Newborn-Toddler (0-3) Hooded Sweater in Wool or Cotton $85

Interested? Please contact me and choose some yarn from the gallery. I will contact you with a lot of questions, and I prefer payment via Paypal before I start on your Tweetle Beetle Knit. Thank you!

No comments: